Mrs. Sims

Another excellent Edublogs.org weblog

What would happen if animals really could talk? What would they say? Write a paragraph.

February 25, 2009 by awsims · 3 Comments · Uncategorized

Watch this video and respond.

Talking Animals

I think that if animals could talk they would tell you how much they love you.  This video is hilarious.  After I watched it I could not stop smiling.  Sometimes I wish my dog could talk to me, especially when he is sick.  Simba might also tell me to stop teasing him because I like to kiss his ears a lot and he does not like it.  I also like to snuggle him.  Sometimes he lets me and other times he makes a little growling noise.  Overall, if dogs could talk I think they would be very positive and have lots of nice things to say.  They would definitely thank you for all of the wonderful things you do for them.  I like it better that they cannot talk and their thoughts are left a mystery.

3 Comments so far ↓

• Peggy

If my dog could talk he would say he wishes his cousin Simba would come over and play with him more often.

• Tim

I think that it was kind of weird because of some of the stuff you do to him. and when you said that dogs could talk they wouldn’t always say good things. I think they would tell you something not nice some times because you get them mad.

• sam

If any animal in the world could talk like us they could say anything that we would say. If that happen then a lot of animals could probely work and go shopping and that would be pretty cool.